Your home is likely your greatest asset. You can protect your investment and increase the value of your property through careful maintenance and diligence. But if you’re losing energy through a poorly insulated wall or roof, you’re paying more than you should for heating and cooling. Moreover, you may be putting the structural integrity of your home or commercial building at risk.
EcoLogic Energy Solutions offers knowledgeable, professional insulation services for Boston and nearby communities.
Benefits of Better Insulation
The National Insulation Association says a properly designed and installed insulation system offers immediate and long-term value. Your home’s monthly energy bills will reflect the savings. Companies know the addition of insulation is one of the most effective ways to reduce operations and maintenance (O&M) expenses.
Benefits of adding or replacing insulation include:
- Better fire protection
- Immediate ROI (return on investment)
- Improved IAQ (indoor air quality)
- Increased property value for long-term ROI
- Lower energy costs
- Decreased moisture condensation, which prevents structural deterioration
- Noise reduction
Indoor Comfort is a Priority
We need indoor air quality to be clean and comfortable. Some family members’ quality of life depends on temperate indoor heating and cooling. EcoLogic Energy Solutions’ insulation materials are designed to reduce uncomfortable heat gain or wasteful heat loss.
Saving Money … Saving Our Environment
Insulation keeps cool air inside during the summer and prevents warm air from escaping outdoors in winter. Insulation not only lowers energy costs (which promotes greater sustainability), but it prolongs the life of your HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) system. You should see an almost immediate savings on heating and cooling costs — up to 30%!
Be sure to ask about sustainable insulation materials. You may opt for more traditional filler or choose loose-fill, recycled paper insulation, for example. Some of our insulation is made from wool or cotton fibers. You have choices.
Types of Insulation
Here in Boston, drafty homes and moisture damage are not something we “have to live with.” Insulation services can keep your home comfortable and stop moisture damage before it begins.
We will always recommend an insulation solution that works best for your property type, age, location and budget:
- Batt insulation – Budget-friendly batts are pre-cut, flat sections.
- Blown insulation – “Blown-in” is a method used for dry insulation materials, including fiberglass loose-fill and cellulose.
- Cellulose insulation – Eco-friendly cellulose is made from up to 85% recycled newsprint/paper.
- Fiberglass insulation – Fiberglass is traditional and trusted insulation material. Our fiberglass is made from recycled glass fibers.
- Spray foam insulation – Long-lasting spray foam expands, filling tiny cracks and irregular spaces around plumbing pipes and electrical wiring.
If your insulation is damaged and offers no protection (for example, if a fiber-based insulation has gotten wet), we recommend removing and replacing it. EcoLogic Energy Solution guarantees safe disposal of old, damaged insulation.
Basement to Attic: Safe, Efficient Insulation Services Customized for your Boston Property
When you know more about the energy-saving benefits of our insulation services, you’ll make informed decisions. Estimates and consultations are free.
Call (203) 889-0505 or contact EcoLogic Energy Solutions to learn more about saving energy … and saving money.